沒有偉大的意志力,便沒有雄才大略。 -- 巴爾扎克

The good seaman is known in bad weather.

 

Day 9

1. They added more help to the sales department. 他們給予了銷售部門更多的幫助。

2. She was the first female applicant. 她是第一位女性申請者。

3. Please return a completed application form if you are interested in the job. 如果你對這份工作感興趣,請提交一份填好的表格。

4. You should apply for the job at that consulting firm Jenny was talking about. 你應該申請珍妮說的那家諮詢公司的工作。

5. We’re planning to appoint David to the position of vice president. 我們計劃任命大衛做副總裁。

6. My boss is fluent in both Vietnamese and French. 我的老闆的越南語和法語都很流利。

7. She is well qualified for the government service. 她非常適合公務員工作。

8. Their hope was to be transferred overseas. 他們那時希望移民海外。

9. He did not want to work in a branch office. 他以前不想在分公司工作。

10. Sarah deserves a promotion. 薩拉應該被升職。

11. Tom will be designated to head the project. 湯姆將被任命為這個項目的主管。

12. Jack was unhappy with his poor evaluation. 傑克對於他得到的很差的評估很不高興。

13. This job requires at least 2 years of working experience. 這個工作要求至少2年的工作經驗。

14. Stress was a big factor in her resignation. 壓力是她辭職的一個很大的因素。

15. We need to get approval before we proceed. 我們開始之前需要得到批准。

16. If you do not hand the assignment in on time you will receive a lower grade. 如果你不按時交作業就會得低分。

17. Do you want to have an interview with our director? 你想和我們的主管進行面試嗎?

18. Jane will be the new head of the marketing department. 簡是市場部門的新主管。

19. They need to hire more temporary staff. 他們需要雇傭更多的臨時員工。

20. They say he will be the human resources manager. 他們說他將成為人力資源部經理。

21. Ms. Smith hoped to implement a new hiring policy. 史密斯小姐想執行一個新的招聘政策。

22. Our team represented our group at the game. 在這個比賽中我們隊代表我們組。

23. What field of research are you studying now? 你從事哪方面的研究?

24. It is much safer for the children to wear safety helmets when biking. 在騎自行車時戴上安全帽對於孩子會更安全。

 

 

 

Day 10

1. You need to improve your work efficiency if you want a promotion. 如果你想得到晉升的話,需要提高工作效率。

2. I’m sorry, but we are going to have to let you go. 對不起,恐怕我們要讓你離開。

3. Are you going to hire temporary workers to help manufacture by the deadline? 為了產品我還記得的最後期限,你打算僱傭臨時員工嗎?

4. May I speak to someone in charge of marketing department? 我可以和市場部的負責人通話嗎?

5. I heard the mayor of Seoul is retiring next month due to a health problem. 我聽說首爾市市長因為健康原因下個月要退休了。

6. In spite of difficulty, we agreed on a 5%pay raise. 儘管很困難,我們還是決定漲5%的工資。

7. Where should I pick up my paycheck? 我從哪裡得到我的工資支票?

8. What time did you punch out today? 你今天幾點下班?

9. I’d like to recommend Eric. 我想推薦艾瑞克。

10. Who is retiring early this year? 誰今年提前退休了?

11. I am doing my best to socialize with the co-workers. 我盡力和我的同事搞好關係。

12. Where was the supervisor when the machine broke down? 機器發生故障時管理人在哪裡?

13. Who has the key to the supply room? 誰有物品管理室的鑰匙?

14. She was born with a talent for design. 她生來就有設計的天賦。

15. I’m being transferred to Paris. 我被調到了巴黎。

16. The company is understaffed because of low salaries. 這個公司因為工資低而人手不足。

17. Has the vacant position in the accounts department been filled? 財會部門的空職位有人了嗎?

18. Ashley has moved up the ranks over the years to become the head of the Sales Department. 經過幾年的工作,阿什利被提升為銷售部門的主管。

19. I saw you were taking a cab with your girlfriend yesterday. 我昨天看到你和女朋友坐出租車。

20. Go down two blocks, turn right. 走過兩個街區,右轉。

21. I went for a walk after dinner this evening. 今晚我吃過晚飯後去散步了。

22. They walked in different directions. 他們向不同的方向走。

23. Who’s that waving to you? 誰在向你揮手?

24. Why don’t we straighten up this room? 我們為什麼不整理一下這個房間?

25. I wonder if there is a post office around here. 我想知道這附近有郵局嗎?

文章標籤
全站熱搜
創作者介紹
創作者 Casey 的頭像
Casey

Casey

Casey 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣(4)